Garden room ideas are based on the garden theme while encompassing modern and traditional elements. The design uses earth tone colours, a neutral colour palette and spacious seating arrangements.
Our designers used various furnishing to create masterpieces. The uniqueness factor has been given to this idea as it prevents total white colour palette. A layer of greenery across two ends of the room makes it lush while adding a pop of colour to the room with flowers at various places.
Here are Pecasa’s garden room’s popular uses
2. Private study or work
3. Library room
More popular uses for the garden room include:
1. A place to get away from the world
2. A place to relax and play games with friends
3. A place for romantic dinners
4. Dreaming of a home that is serene and peaceful but also a place to enjoy the comfort
5. Surprise your family with a new garden room
6. Take advantage of today’s styles for your dream garden room
7. Get inspired by the townhouses in London